In this episode we talk with Bitwarden to learn more about this open source password manager.
-- During The Show --
01:00 Linux For Non Technical & Business Partner Question - Eric
10:00 How to decide when to use managed services - Doug
- Email Servers
17:57 Turn Off T450 Keyboard Backlight - Wayne
- Check UEFI
- Check Power Settings
19:17 Incident Response? - Jeremy
- Each Indecent/Play Book is Different
- Malware Process
- What do you need to set up from scratch
- Prioritize most likely incidents first
24:20 Kiosk and sharing information questions - Kevin
26:00 Zerotier+NextCloud=deGoogle? - Mike
- Zero Tier
- Next Cloud
- Start on DO
31:05 Bitwarden Interview
- What sets Bitwarden apart
- Zero Knowledge Encryption
- Why Open Source?
- Why use a password manager
- 2 Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Bitwarden Authenticator
- Recovery Code
- User Compromise
- Bitwarden Commercial Offering
- Bitwarden Send
- Work and Personal Passwords
- Where is Bitwarden Headed?
-- The Extra Credit Section --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from our podcast dashboard!
Join us in our dedicated chatroom #GeekLab:linuxdelta.com on Matrix
-- Stay In Touch --
Find all the resources for this show on the Ask Noah Dashboard
Need more help than a radio show can offer? Altispeed provides commercial IT services and they’re excited to offer you a great deal for listening to the Ask Noah Show. Call today and ask about the discount for listeners of the Ask Noah Show!
live [at] asknoahshow.com
-- Twitter --Support Ask Noah Show