The New Way to Rag Chew | Ask Noah Show 67
We talk quite a bit about owning your communication and how you can do that with Ham Radio. What if you love your Linux and want to continue to use your computer to communicate? This week we dive into an all new way to use ham radio, all on Linux, all with open source software. We take a call from a a caller who wants to automate his door lock, a caller who wants to replace quicken and Noah dives into why it’s important to have a central home automation system.
-- The Cliff Notes --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from o our podcast dashboard!
-- Stay In Touch --
Find all the resources for this show on the Ask Noah Dashboard
Need more help than a radio show can offer? Altispeed provides commercial IT services and they’re excited to offer you a great deal for listening to the Ask Noah Show. Call today and ask about the discount for listeners of the Ask Noah Show!
asknoah [at] jupiterbroadcasting.com
-- Twitter --
- A sneak peek at a whole new Riot.im… – Riot.im – Medium
- WSJT Home Page
- WSJT (amateur radio software) - Wikipedia
- FT8 Mode is Latest Bright Shiny Object in Amateur Radio Digital World
- Schlage Z-Wave Connect Camelot Touchscreen Deadbolt with Built-In Alarm, Satin Nickel, BE469 CAM 619, Works with Alexa via SmartThings, Wink or Iris - Door Dead Bolts - Amazon.com
- HomeBank | Free personal finance software, money management for everyone
- RazDC download | SourceForge.net
- Ask Noah Show Episode 10: Linux Active Directory
- Amazon.com : Amcrest ProHD 1080P WiFi Camera 2MP (1920TVL) Indoor Pan/Tilt Security Wireless IP Camera IP2M-841B (Black) : Electronics
- Amazon.com: Logitech Conference Cam BCC950 Video Conference Webcam, HD 1080p Camera with Built-In Speakerphone: Electronics
- Raspberry Pi Wind Measurement | Hackaday