You filled this hour with questions, we spent the hour answering them. From VLANS to point to point radios, this episode has something for everyone.
-- During The Show --
02:27 Response to VPN - Charlie
- No "private mobile provider"
05:54 Why Default to VPNs - Ray
- Constant VPN Connection
- ISPs harvest your data
- VPN companies are motivated to protect your privacy
- Threat Modeling
- Deep Packet Inspection/ Man in the Middle
14:28 Wireguardian - Dennis
16:40 LUKS, EFI and Dual Boot - Josh
- Boot Partition must be un-encrypted?
- Evil maid attack
20:50 Remote Control Electric Motor - Jimmy
- Frequency Spectrum
- LORA, MQTT
29:35 User Responds to Spreadsheets - Paul
- Lots of "native apps" are just "wrapped web apps"
- Only Office backend
32:46 Another User Responds to Spreadsheets - Erik
34:10 Vlans, WiFi, Baby Cam, Virtualization
- Unifi APs
- Unifi Setup
- Multiple APs for performance
- Axis WiFi Camera
- Synology Disk Station + Surveillance Station
- Zone Minder/Motion Eye OS
- Raspberrypi Zero 2 + Webcam
- Value in running Open Source at home
- Red Hat Value Add
-- The Extra Credit Section --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from our podcast dashboard!
Join us in our dedicated chatroom #GeekLab:linuxdelta.com on Matrix
-- Stay In Touch --
Find all the resources for this show on the Ask Noah Dashboard
Need more help than a radio show can offer? Altispeed provides commercial IT services and they’re excited to offer you a great deal for listening to the Ask Noah Show. Call today and ask about the discount for listeners of the Ask Noah Show!
live [at] asknoahshow.com
-- Twitter --Support Ask Noah Show