-- During The Show --
02:14 VPN Links - Jscar Hawk
04:30 Email 2 - VPN Question Response - Charlie
09:45 Caller Ryan
- UniFi AP Setup
- Can be done with UniFi App
- UniFi CloudKey
- Check the Docker Container Author
- Use the docker file/container file and build it yourself
- Author is known in the community
- AP placement (20 db of separation)
- [Steve's Ubuntu setup](ADD STEVE'S LINK HERE)
25:40 Email 4 - UPS & Servers - Veritanuda
- Wake-On-Lan Packet
29:05 Email 5 - Comments on Windows - Jon
- sudo strings /sys/firmware/acpi/tables/MSDM
31:25 Proton Shares Activist IP
- No logging doesn't equal unable to log
- Privacy is not a cloak for illegal activities
- ProtonMail provided ways to avoid their own monitoring
- ProtonMail talked with legal to try and avoid handing over information
- Information was handed over in response to a legal request
- XKCD Security
- ProtonMail Blog Post
39:40 Pine64 Interview
- How do you decide what products to make?
- What Devices do you want to make but are impractical/not cost effective?
- Pine64 router?
- PinePhone Pro?
- PinePhone Operating Systems
- Target Audience?
- Where can people help?
- What's next for Pine64?
-- The Extra Credit Section --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from our podcast dashboard!
Join us in our dedicated chatroom #GeekLab:linuxdelta.com on Matrix
-- Stay In Touch --
Find all the resources for this show on the Ask Noah Dashboard
Need more help than a radio show can offer? Altispeed provides commercial IT services and they’re excited to offer you a great deal for listening to the Ask Noah Show. Call today and ask about the discount for listeners of the Ask Noah Show!
live [at] asknoahshow.com
-- Twitter --Support Ask Noah Show