System76 launches the Thelio Mega. This is the world's smallest quad-GPU workstation for deep learning and scientific computing. Matrix says "no thanks" to backdoor encryption and instead suggests a different way to combat abuse. Pine64 has a new site for their store, a type-c soldering iron, and the DOJ has filed a long awaited antitrust suit against Google.
-- The Extra Credit Section --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from our podcast dashboard!
Join us in our dedicated chatroom #AskNoahShow on Freenode!
-- Stay In Touch --
Find all the resources for this show on the Ask Noah Dashboard
Need more help than a radio show can offer? Altispeed provides commercial IT services and they’re excited to offer you a great deal for listening to the Ask Noah Show. Call today and ask about the discount for listeners of the Ask Noah Show!
live [at] asknoahshow.com
-- Twitter --
Edge for Linux DownloadSupport Ask Noah Show
- Combating abuse in Matrix - without backdoors. | Matrix.org
- Nginx Proxy Manager
- GitHub - JojiiOfficial/LiveBudsCli: A tool to control your Galaxy buds live from linux
- Update: new hacktober gear | PINE64
- Infini Time
- Justice Dept. files long-awaited antitrust suit against Google | Ars Technica
- Google calls DOJ’s antitrust lawsuit ‘deeply flawed’ in GIF-laden blog response | TechCrunch
- A deeply flawed lawsuit that would do nothing to help consumers