Ask Noah Show 60 | This Guy Hates Encryption
James Comey says American's don't need encryption the government can't override. In an age of terrorism should a segment of the population be allowed to exist beyond the reach of law? We get Chris Fisher's take on this as well as your calls on this weeks episode!
James Comey, Encryption, FBI, Cloud Security, VPN, NSA, CIA, altispeed, ask questions, best desktop os, best distro, best server os, call in show, getting started, linux, linux, linux questions, noah chelliah, podcast, privacy, production, questions, security, server distro, starting distro, talk radio, voxtelesys
-- The Cliff Notes --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from o our podcast dashboard!
-- Stay In Touch --
Find all the resources for this show on the Ask Noah Dashboard
Need more help than a radio show can offer? Altispeed provides commercial IT services and they’re excited to offer you a great deal for listening to the Ask Noah Show. Call today and ask about the discount for listeners of the Ask Noah Show!
asknoah [at] jupiterbroadcasting.com
-- Twitter --
- Why iPhone notifications need an overhaul - The Verge
- The Classic Nerd – Kernellinux Ramblings
- Everything you need to know about PRISM
- Apple vows to resist FBI demand to crack iPhone linked to San Bernardino attacks - The Washington Post
- Purism and UBports officially collaborate to offer Ubuntu Touch on Librem 5 – Purism
- How to Setup Virtual Host
- The rEFInd Boot Manager