Community Night! | Ask Noah Show 95
Community hour is where we take some time to focus on you the listener! You set the topics, you ask the questions! In this episode we chat about self hosting. We talk email, to nextcloud, to file sync. Friend of the show Brandon explains why Ansible is the solution you want to manage multiple servers!
-- The Cliff Notes --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from our podcast dashboard!
Join us in our dedicated chatroom #AskNoahShow on Freenode!
-- Stay In Touch --
Find all the resources for this show on the Ask Noah Dashboard
Need more help than a radio show can offer? Altispeed provides commercial IT services and they’re excited to offer you a great deal for listening to the Ask Noah Show. Call today and ask about the discount for listeners of the Ask Noah Show!
asknoah [at] jupiterbroadcasting.com
-- Twitter --Support Ask Noah Show
- We (may) now know the real reason for that IBM takeover. A distraction for Red Hat to axe KDE • The Register — Popular desktop Linux environment due for deprecation in RHEL... by 2024
- The Asus Eee: How Close Did the World Come to a Linux Desktop? | Linux Journal — It was white, not much bigger than my hands held side by side, weighed about as much as a bottle of wine, and it came in a shiny, faux-leather case. It was the $199 Asus Eee 901, and I couldn't believe that a computer could be that powerful, that light and that much fun.
- Feedback - Tyler
- Feedback - Peter from CA
- Machine Inventory
- Feedback - Jeff
- LibreOffice Online RPM
- Meet Helm, the startup taking on Gmail with a server that runs in your home | Ars Technica
- Amazon.com: Magewell USB 3.0 HDMI Video Capture Dongle: Computers & Accessories
- Amazon.com: Logitech C930e 1080P HD Video Webcam - 90-Degree Extended View, Microsoft Lync 2013 and Skype Certified: Computers & Accessories
- Alpha | Lexicon Pro - Legendary Reverb and Effects
- Ansible is Simple IT Automation
- Seafile - Open Source File Sync and Share Software