Building a WISP and CCTV | Ask Noah Show 90
It's family friendly, we promise! You know that Linux succeeded where others fail, but did you know that cam girls are turning to Linux for it's reliability, stability, and functionality? We cover this amusing reddit thread, give you an update on the car dealership camera install. We touch a little on visualization, and as always - take your calls at the front of the line!
-- The Cliff Notes --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from o our podcast dashboard!
-- Stay In Touch --
Find all the resources for this show on the Ask Noah Dashboard
Need more help than a radio show can offer? Altispeed provides commercial IT services and they’re excited to offer you a great deal for listening to the Ask Noah Show. Call today and ask about the discount for listeners of the Ask Noah Show!
asknoah [at] jupiterbroadcasting.com
-- Twitter --Support Ask Noah Show
- Girlfriend uses Linux and FOSS for camming : linux — Girlfriend uses Linux and FOSS for camming I gave her a Logitech BRIO for her birthday, installed Pop!_OS and set her up with OBS so she can stream her nakedness to the world! She uses Flowblade to edit commissions. Everything works. I couldn't be more proud of her: I never have to play tech support. The only problem I've found is the performance of the BRIO's drivers on Linux (UVC) vs Windows. She doesn't get 4k output, which is fine, because who streams a camgirl at 4k right? And I think users much prefer the higher framerate of 60 fps at 1080p. BUT there are significant focus hunting issues and that is a huge pain in the ass. TL;DR: Girlfriend is a camgirl and uses Linux for streaming and video production. Another victory for Free Software!
- KDE Plasma 5.14: Reliable, Light and Innovative. - KDE.org
- Winamp returns in 2019 to whip the llama’s ass harder than ever | TechCrunch
- Chinese Supply Chain Hardware Attack - Schneier on Security
- Feedback - Matt
- Altispeed Tech Portal
- KNOX Radio Live Stream — Wed 1-3 Thurs 1-3 Fri 1-3 Studio Line - 701 775 5559
- KNSI Radio Live Stream — Thurs 9-11 Studio Line: 218-251-1990
- The Schmidt Show Episode 9: Triggered!! — Today we are going touch on a hodge-podge of topics. There isn't much more to be said but it is going to be a fun episode. Noah Chelliah from the Ask Noah Show joins me as well. If you are looking for a passionate and engaging look at politics with a side order of not taking ourselves to seriously you are gonna love The Schmidt Show.