Should We Care About Libre? | Ask Noah Show 82
We talk about Linux and Open Source, but is it far enough? Do we need to go all the way and push for everyone to use Libre freedom respecting software? We invite Kenny Schmidt, a 17 year old who is starting out with Linux and ask that question. We talk about a $100 device that will monitor your Internet, the EFFs stance to protect the individual’s ability to call out security problems as they find them.
-- The Cliff Notes --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from o our podcast dashboard!
-- Stay In Touch --
Find all the resources for this show on the Ask Noah Dashboard
Need more help than a radio show can offer? Altispeed provides commercial IT services and they’re excited to offer you a great deal for listening to the Ask Noah Show. Call today and ask about the discount for listeners of the Ask Noah Show!
asknoah [at] jupiterbroadcasting.com
-- Twitter --
- GIMP 2.10.6 released with vertical text support, new filters, and more : linux
- 5 Reasons You Should Switch From Windows To Linux Right Now
- Media | Blackmagic Design
- MikroTik is getting serious about switching. – IP ArchiTechs Managed Services
- A review of Monitor-IO, a little gadget that wants to talk about your Internet | Ars Technica
- Telling the Truth About Defects in Technology Should Never, Ever, Ever Be Illegal. EVER. | Electronic Frontier Foundation
- Valve may offer tools to play Windows games on Steam Machines