This week on the Ask Noah Show we tackle the difficult discussion - is it okay for companies to collect data and when should you be worried about companies having too much data? We interview Brian Martell who uses the finance aspect to get people on Linux. As always your questions go to the front of the line!
-- The Cliff Notes --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from o our podcast dashboard!
-- Stay In Touch --
Find all the resources for this show on the Ask Noah Dashboard
Need more help than a radio show can offer? Altispeed provides commercial IT services and they’re excited to offer you a great deal for listening to the Ask Noah Show. Call today and ask about the discount for listeners of the Ask Noah Show!
asknoah [at] jupiterbroadcasting.com
-- Twitter --Support Ask Noah Show
- New – Amazon Linux WorkSpaces | AWS News Blog
- A Powerful Operating System- KaiOS
- Report: Google courting developers for coming game-streaming service | Ars Technica
- Sources: Google Is Planning A Game Platform That Could Take On Xbox And PlayStation
- SUSE Partners with Growth Investor EQT to Continue Momentum, Strategy Execution and Product Expansion - SUSE Communities
- European Union Public License v. 1.2 added to license list — Free Software Foundation — working together for free software
- Micro Focus offloads Linux-wrangler SUSE for a cool $2.5bn • The Register