This week on the show we give you the latest update on the Intel vulnerabilities, Noah sets the record straight on Linux media personalities that don't use Linux & as always your calls are the center of the show.
-- The Cliff Notes --
- Red Hat: We Didn't Pull CPU Microcode Update To Pass the Buck
- Intel: Stop Patching Until Further Notice
- [http://www.datacenterknowledge.com/security/google-technique-offers-spectre-vulnerability-fix-no-performance-loss](Google Technique, Patch Spectre No Performance Loss)
- Linus Response
- Noah is a Guest on the Podcast Engineering School
- See How the Ask Noah Show Got Started (video)
-- Stay In Touch --
Find all the resources for this show on the Ask Noah Dashboard
Need more help than a radio show can offer? Altispeed provides commercial IT services and they’re excited to offer you a great deal for listening to the Ask Noah Show. Call today and ask about the discount for listeners of the Ask Noah Show!
asknoah [at] jupiterbroadcasting.com
-- Twitter --Support Ask Noah Show