The Pinebook pro has arrived and Noah gives his initial impressions. SHA-1 is broken in a new way thats cheaper and easier.
-- The Extra Credit Section --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from our podcast dashboard!
Join us in our dedicated chatroom #AskNoahShow on Freenode!
-- Stay In Touch --
Find all the resources for this show on the Ask Noah Dashboard
Need more help than a radio show can offer? Altispeed provides commercial IT services and they’re excited to offer you a great deal for listening to the Ask Noah Show. Call today and ask about the discount for listeners of the Ask Noah Show!
live [at] asknoahshow.com
-- Twitter --
- Apple Dropped End to End Encryption
- Exploit Fully Breaks SHA-1, Lowers the Attack Bar | Threatpost
- The Definitive (and Painless) Linux Video Production Guide: Getting Started - The Passthrough POST
- 2020 OS Migration :: Project Trident
- SILVERSTONE Black ML04B Micro ATX Media Center / HTPC Case - Newegg.com
- Keri Systems – Access Control & Integrated Solutions
- (38) How To Setup WireGuard (Easy VPN) - YouTube