China is ditching Windows by 2022. Wireguard is ready for Kernel 5.6, plus some great follow up discussion on IP cameras and Noah's review of the Synology Disk Station DS718+
-- The Extra Credit Section --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from our podcast dashboard!
Join us in our dedicated chatroom #AskNoahShow on Freenode!
-- Stay In Touch --
Find all the resources for this show on the Ask Noah Dashboard
Need more help than a radio show can offer? Altispeed provides commercial IT services and they’re excited to offer you a great deal for listening to the Ask Noah Show. Call today and ask about the discount for listeners of the Ask Noah Show!
live [at] asknoahshow.com
-- Twitter --Support Ask Noah Show
- LKML: David Miller: Re: [PATCH net-next v2] net: WireGuard secure network tunnel
- China to ditch all Windows PCs by 2022 – could this be Linux’s time to shine? | TechRadar
- Download Microsoft Teams on any Device
- Linux, GNU/Linux, free software...
- Hikvision Cameras | CISA
- Hikvision Backdoor Confirmed
- Hikvision Patches Backdoor in IP Cameras | Threatpost
- GitHub - bp2008/HikPasswordHelper: A tool which exploits a backdoor in Hikvision camera firmwares circa 2014-2016 to help the owner change a forgotten password.
- Backdoor found in Hikvision cameras | IP Cam Talk
- Who really contributes to open source | InfoWorld