Cryptoware is up 70% this year. This new cryptoware is particularly terrifying because it targets our Linux servers. Plus, a new browser that promises to protect privacy while still giving a way to pay web publishers.
-- The Extra Credit Section --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from our podcast dashboard!
Join us in our dedicated chatroom #AskNoahShow on Freenode!
-- Stay In Touch --
Find all the resources for this show on the Ask Noah Dashboard
Need more help than a radio show can offer? Altispeed provides commercial IT services and they’re excited to offer you a great deal for listening to the Ask Noah Show. Call today and ask about the discount for listeners of the Ask Noah Show!
live [at] asknoahshow.com
-- Twitter --
- Hong Kong Protestors Using Mesh Messaging App China Can't Block: Usage Up 3685%
- Windows security warning: Ransomware is growing fastest, and just got harder to tackle | ZDNet
- New NextCry ransomware goes undetected by antivirus engines to target Nextcloud Linux servers | Cyware Hacker News
- Like a BAT outta hell, Brave browser hits 1.0 with crypto-coin rewards for your fave websites • The Register
- IPFS is the Distributed Web
- ~tslocum/netris - sourcehut git — ssh netris.rocketnine.space