Tom Gilbert, is our guest this hour. He is the Managing Director at Deutsche Bank, and joins us to discuss how Open Source Methodologies reduce risk and empower businesses.
-- The Extra Credit Section --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from our podcast dashboard!
Join us in our dedicated chatroom #AskNoahShow on Freenode!
-- Stay In Touch --
Find all the resources for this show on the Ask Noah Dashboard
Need more help than a radio show can offer? Altispeed provides commercial IT services and they’re excited to offer you a great deal for listening to the Ask Noah Show. Call today and ask about the discount for listeners of the Ask Noah Show!
live [at] asknoahshow.com
-- Twitter --Support Ask Noah Show
- Mozilla says paid subscription service is coming to Firefox - The Verge
- Facebook’s cryptocurrency to debut next week backed by Visa, Mastercard, Uber, and others: WSJ - The Verge
- I386 architecture will be dropped starting with eoan (Ubuntu 19.10) - Announcements - Ubuntu Community Hub
- GNS3 — Join the world's largest community of network professionals who rely on GNS3 to build better networks, share ideas and make connections.
- VM Help
- Security Lab
- Zabbix :: The Enterprise-Class Open Source Network Monitoring Solution
- Linux AoIP Driver