The Linux Design Tool | Ask Noah Show 115
Alessandro Castellani joins us to talk about Akira, a native Linux app for UI and UX design built in Vala and GTK! Marc from the Southern California Linux Expo joins us to give us a peak into ScALE 2019!
It’s a packed episode you can’t afford to miss!
-- The Extra Credit Section --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from our podcast dashboard!
Join us in our dedicated chatroom #AskNoahShow on Freenode!
-- Stay In Touch --
Find all the resources for this show on the Ask Noah Dashboard
Need more help than a radio show can offer? Altispeed provides commercial IT services and they’re excited to offer you a great deal for listening to the Ask Noah Show. Call today and ask about the discount for listeners of the Ask Noah Show!
live [at] asknoahshow.com
-- Twitter --Support Ask Noah Show
- New Release of OBS Studio out with a VAAPI video encoder — Eyes up livestreamers and video content creators, as there's a new release candidate out for OBS Studio with some huge new features. There's quite a lot new and improved like a limiter audio filter, an expander audio filter, multi-track audio support with FFmpeg available in advanced output settings, a fourth mic/auxiliary audio option in audio settings, stereo balancing (panning) available in the advanced audio properties section, an option to automatically remux recordings to MP4 and loads more.
- Get Together | Ask Noah / Destination Linux @ ScALE — We're heading out to get some burgers and talk about Linux! Come say hi to Noah and the team from the Ask Noah Show! We'll have Destination Linux and Ask Noah swag as well as good company, beer, and burgers. Slater's 50/50 61 N Raymond Ave, Pasadena CA 99103 6pm PT (Local time)
- Digital Signage Software Platform for Raspberry Pi |PiSignage
- Akira on GitHub
- Alecaddd | Designer Developer Dreamer
- Akira, The Linux Design Tool by Alessandro Castellani