Linus Torvalds Hates This Fix
About This Episode
This week on the show we give you the latest update on the Intel vulnerabilities, Noah sets the record straight on Linux media personalities that don't use Linux & as always your calls are the center of the show.
-- The Cliff Notes --
- Red Hat: We Didn't Pull CPU Microcode Update To Pass the Buck
- Intel: Stop Patching Until Further Notice
- [http://www.datacenterknowledge.com/security/google-technique-offers-spectre-vulnerability-fix-no-performance-loss](Google Technique, Patch Spectre No Performance Loss)
- Linus Response
- Noah is a Guest on the Podcast Engineering School
- See How the Ask Noah Show Got Started (video)
-- Stay In Touch --
Find all the resources for this show on the Ask Noah Dashboard
Need more help than a radio show can offer? Altispeed provides commercial IT services and they’re excited to offer you a great deal for listening to the Ask Noah Show. Call today and ask about the discount for listeners of the Ask Noah Show!
asknoah [at] jupiterbroadcasting.com
-- Twitter --