Hacking on Linux
About This Episode
This week we take a dive into what it takes to break into a network. We wrap by telling you what you need to know to stay safe. Plus your calls & our answers!
Note: There were some hardware issues out of our control this week, so the audio is below par.
-- The Cliff Notes --
- Zoneminder - Open Source Security Cameras
- Home Assistant - Open Source Home Automation
- NMap - Open Source Network Scanning
- Metasploit - Open Source Exploit Scanner
- Tripwire - Open Source Intrusion Detection System
Vote for your favorite Distro
Join us for the AMA Episode
- Ask Noah anything you want about any topic personal or tech!
- Call In 1-855-450-NOAH
- Monday, December 25th
- Listen Live
- Watch Live
-- Stay In Touch --
Find all the resources for this show on the Ask Noah Dashboard
Need more help than a radio show can offer? Altispeed provides commercial IT services and they’re excited to offer you a great deal for listening to the Ask Noah Show. Call today and ask about the discount for listeners of the Ask Noah Show!
asknoah [at] jupiterbroadcasting.com
-- Twitter --